|
[[ i used to love this song ]]
Sunday, December 11, 2005, 3:53 PM
well i still do after a long time of not listening to them u kinda fall in love with them all over again i love bsb and britney's old songs shaddup. they're nice ok!! anyway i fell in love with jessica simpson's I WANNA LOVE YOU FOREVER all over again ( i wont put that video for the sake of the song haters) but the lyrics are just so touching . . . You set my soul at ease Chased darkness out of view Left your desperate spell on me Say you feel it too i know you do I've got so much more to give This can't die, i yearn to live Pour yourself all over me And i'll cherish every drop here on my knees [Chorus] I wanna love you ferever And this is all im asking of you Ten thousand lifetimes together Is that so much for you to do Cuz from the moment that i saw your face And felt the fire in your sweet embrace I swear i knew Im gonna love you forever My mind fails to understand What my heart tells me to do And I'd give up all i have just to be with you And that would do I've always been taught to win And I'd never thought I'd fall Be at the mercy of a man, I've never been Now I only want to be right where you are [CHORUS] In my life I've learn that heaven never waits Let's take this now before it's gone like yesterday Cuz when im with you there's nowhere else That i would ever wanna be no I'm breathing for the next second i can feel you loving me..Im gonna love [CHORUS] . . . such a lovely song no?? |
|
