|
[[ pdjftgiurt ]]
Friday, December 09, 2005, 12:01 PM
i feel like crap im so down hgfhgoajh;iaroitgworiejhtgoiajregjaelfhgarkeg im so freaking stressed there's just too much on my mind some which i can say and some i cant my brother has gone for ns everybody sent him except me im supposed to be in skul right now but im down wif fever i hate it!!!! i think jangkit my mum feels like flu is coming to me. hope not. i'll probably get a 2 warning letters soon asalkan tak kene debarred suda.. anyway..i thot i hated my bro but after he left i kinda feel empty tears just came to my eyes i closed the door just in time for them not to see my eyes urghh as they say..family camne pun tetap sayang well yest we all bace yaasin ramai2 was mlm jumaat n oso like doa selamat tuk my bro i cried like nobody's business i just cldnt help it i tried to be unaffected but everytime i hear the doa i feel so the amat sedih and also all the pressure that has been building up these few weeks just came out i felt sooo much better the stress of my skulwork exams are coming real soon and i feel so left behind. so lost. im gonna flunk the exams and this particular subject. i have nvr went for lecture. this computer shit. and so i have absolutely no idea what it is. i dont even have the notes okayy. in class masok friendster. so i know zilch abt it. im dead. and i havnt met my friends for so long!!! the last time i went out to jln2 all was like..ages ago.. i think it was wif yana..the one i went to cityhall i think IT WAS SO DAMN LONG OKAYY!! I NEED TO RELAX!! BUT THE TIMING IS JUST SO WRONG NOW!! I MISS SHOPPING I MISS MY BROTHER (whatever) I MISS MY DARLING I MISS U ALL LAH!! i feel so lonely skul friends are for skul they dont count it is so depressing (but im not gonna kill myself or do anything stupid) I CAN MAKE IT THRU I CAN STAND ON MY OWN I WILL SUCCEED AND THEN IM GONNA APOLOGISE TO ALL THOSE I'VE ALIENATED BECAUSE OF THE SKULWORK IWUATGREHOTGIAHERYOO;IERHYGHREYHOYT REYHORNUV8Y45986Y3Q47BV653Q 6BHIRUI3W507JWO4545 BTQJEO458Q928375BQM2U53QW45 QW4I58B73W65B7Q26395P *PFFT* i just needed to do that nen i just read ur blog. sumhow i can relate to u. but its just so confusing. kai where r u?? duno if u still read my blog. havnt seen/talk to u for a long time. yana. i cant wait for the END-OF-YEAR SALE!! im gonna korek all my money shop till im flat broke u. im sorry. hold on k. haidhar. ur nonstop crap. irritating but yet entertaining. haha. thankyou for all the offers of wanting to send me home because of that fazz guy. and for hearing me out yest eventho i nvr say much. sue. where r u?? syauqi. ewahh da regular yer.. come often la k. i think that's all that knows abt my blog. but u nvr know.. if u are still reading this sorry that u had to hear all the whining but my blog what.. =) love you all!! ps: there's this stinking smell from just now. dun sure if its my nose or what my mum said last time its plaster from pple renovate home. but i thot finish renovation areadi? or mayb its taik hidung. hahaha. but its not taik idung la okayy..i think sumone is plastering. |
|
